Effective date: October 16, 2018
World Health Energy Holdings ,Inc. (WHEN) ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.kidsdefend.com
website (the "Service"). 1. Data controller and representative
Through its website (the "Website") and its desktop applications and mobile applications (the "Application"), Kids Defend implements the processing of personal data listed below. Kids Defend in EU in accordance with the Regulation No. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (the "GDPR").
When the User visits to our Website, or purchases a Kids Defend product through the Website or the Application, or use our products, Kids Defend implements a processing of personal data as follows:
2.1.1 Personal data collected
Regarding this processing, Kids Defend collects the following personal data through the collection forms in the ordering process or other processes.
- Email address;
- Postal code;
- Phone number;
- Company name and industry you work for;
- Order information, such as the products you purchase, date and amount of the order;
- Payment information such as Credit card information (type, number, expiration date, CVV security code)/debit card information or other payment/billing information.
- Information we get from your visit to our Website, we collect information about how you visit our websites (including the webpage that led you to a Kids Defend website, the search terms entered into a search engine which led you to a Kids Defend website);
- Information we get from your use of our products. We collect information about the products that you use and how you use them and your local device information, including but not limited to your device information, operating system, user name, your Kids Defend ID, location, IP address, operating log information, crash reports and the information and format of the files you are working with(with your additional consent);
- your product serial number;
- Content of customer support communications.
2.1.2 Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Kids Defend uses the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
In order for Kids Defend to provide the User with the ordered product(s);
For the performance of a contract to which the User is party, in accordance with Article 6.1.b of the GDPR and the collected data are necessary in order for Kids Defend to identify and bill the User and to charge its bank card number;
For Verifying your identity and Providing customer service or support;
Analyze your use of our websites and products to better understand how they are being used so we can improve our services and the user experience and engage and retain users.
2.1.3 Recipients of the personal data
We may also transmit your personal information with companies that help us to run our business by processing personal information on behalf of us for the purposes identified above. Such companies include providers of payment processing services, server services providers, data analysis services providers, fraud monitoring and prevention providers, email delivery service providers, social media, and other marketing platforms and service providers.
In addition, Kids Defend may disclose the User's personal data:
- if Kids Defend is under a duty to disclose or share such personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to protect the rights, property or safety of its business, its customers or others; and
- to successors in title or replacement operators of all or part of Kids Defend's respective businesses.
2.1.4 Transfer of personal data
The collected personal data may be transferred by Kids Defend to recipients which are located outside the European Union and such destinations may not have laws which protect the User's personal data to the same extent as in the European Union.
Please find below the relevant information on transfer:
- Kids Defend may transfer the collected information to third party payment processors to complete the charge process;
- Kids Defend may transfer the collected information to providers of third party email delivery service to send promotion emails, or to other marketing platforms and service providers to complete relevant service;
- Kids Defend may use third party track tools (such as Adwords, Bing, bugsplat, Criteo, disqus, fabric, Facebook, FireBase, Flurry, Google Analytics, Hotjar, LinkedIn, Pardot, Quora, JPUSH) to track the information on how users use the products and websites, such information will be stored in third party servers. Such third party track tools may send the data analysis report to Kids Defend for Kids Defend's above mentioned purpose;
- Spyzie may store the collected information on the servers leased from providers of third party server service.
2.1.5 Duration of the storage
Kids Defend will store the collected personal data for the duration of the contract and 60 days after the termination of the contract. Beyond this duration, in order for Kids Defend to be able to demonstrate the existence of a right or a contract or a legal obligation, the relevant personal data will be stored through intermediary archives for a duration that will not exceed what is strictly necessary regarding the purpose of the storage and in accordance with the applicable legislation. 2.2 Processing of personal data related to comments areas
When the User decides to comment a Kids Defend product through the Website or the Application, Kids Defend implements a processing of personal data as follows:
2.2.1 Personal data collected
Regarding this processing, Kids Defend collects the following personal data:
- Email address;
- Name or nickname;
- profile photo;
- Other potential personal information provided by the User through its comment (age, location, etc.);
- The content of your comment.
2.2.2 Purpose and legal basis of the processing
This processing is implemented by Kids Defend in order to improve its products and provide the consumers and potential consumers with a better and transparent information about the Kids Defend products. Said comments and the related personal data are provided by the User on a voluntary basis so that the processing of the collected personal data relies on the User's consent.
Kids Defend may use the comments (with your relevant information) you post for marketing purpose in order for others to better understand and use our products.
2.2.3 Recipients of the personal data
Spyzie may transmit the collected personal data to third party email delivery service providers, social medias, other marketing platforms and service providers .
2.2.4 Transfer of personal data
The collected personal data are transferred by Kids Defend to recipients which are located outside the European Union and such destinations may not have laws which protect the User's personal data to the same extent as in the European Union.
Please find below the relevant information on transfer:
- Kids Defend may transfer the collected information to providers of third party email delivery service to send promotion emails, to other marketing platforms and service providers to complete relevant service.
- Kids Defend may store the collected information on the servers leased from providers of third party server service.
2.2.5 Duration of the storage
Kids Defend will store the collected personal data for not more than 5 years after the collection. 3. User's rights
To the extent required by the law of your jurisdiction, you may have below rights. Before you exercise below rights, you may consult your legal counsel if the laws of your jurisdiction stipulate below rights. Contact Us
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.kidsdefend.com
- By mail: 1825 NW Corporate Blvd, Boca Raton, FL 33431